Hi friends, all of you might be interested to see your in home or any other place in map. There are many more websites containing map in which we can see it like Google map, Wikimedia or Bing
map. There is a very common program that interacts with Google map to show the places. I am going
to provide you Google earth pro version for free. Google Earth is a virtual globe program that lets you surf through our entire planet. You can zoom and search for your town and much more things such as school,
churches etc! Google Earth Pro (Gold) is the upgraded version, it has a lot of more features such as movie making or advanced printing and much more… Worth 400 $ Google Earth Pro combines the power of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain and 3D buildings to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips.Google Earth for Pilots – This is part of a new series exploring Google Earth uses for different professions/ hobbies.
Features of Google earth pro:
1. Analysis: Quickly computes distances and areas using the line, path, polugon and circle measurement tools.
2. Visualization: Import large vector and image files that are automatically converted to KML and optimized for streaming.
3. Sharing: Export movies to showcase your business and print high resolution views for marketing campaigns and posters.
4. Data: Utilize Google earth pro's exclusive data layers to explore untapped markets, locate your target demographic, and expand your business.
5. Support: Enjoy faster performance, access to email support, ad free browsing and licensing permissions for your business needs.
How to Get 3D Buildings in Google Earth Flight Simulator
1. Enter Flight Simulator mode – Select “Tools->Enter Flight Simulator”. Optional: fly to a city which has 3D buildings (tip: San Francisco, Baltimore, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte – these all have lots of 3D buildings). NOTE: – there is a bug in GE 4.3 if you select the “Current View” option in the “Enter Flight Simulator” window, you may end up at an higher altitude than you expect upon starting the flight (much higher). Just fly back down to the city level.
2. Open the Sidebar – Sidebar shortcut – Press Ctrl + Alt + B’ (or + Option + B’ on the Mac) to bring up the sidebar
3. Turn on 3D Buildings – Turn these on in the Layers pane in the lower left after the sidebar opens.
4. Turn Off Sidebar – IMPORTANT – before resuming the flight simulator, turn off the sidebar by hitting the sidebar shortcut from step 2
5. Resume flight – Now you can resume flying the flight simulator by hitting the SPACE key and the 3D buildings should stay on for your current flight..